It is the time of year when weddings and engagements are most popular, and with those comes pictures, celebrations with friends and families, meetings and much more! If you are not satisfied with the look of your smile, Dr. Nicholas and her team can rebuild the structure of your teeth in both your upper and lower jaws to give you the look you want for your photos, weddings and other festivities!
The Palm Desert Center for Advanced Periodontics, Cosmetic, Sedation and Implant Dentistry will first schedule a consultation appointment to go over what you are specifically looking for in your smile. Then we can recommend which treatments will be best suited for you. This is known as full mouth reconstruction (as well as rehabilitation or restoration), and we offer a variety of methods to restructure your teeth for not only aesthetics but also the functionality.
Benefits of full mouth reconstruction include:
-Restoration of your teeth and bite
-Better jaw alignment
-Desired look of teeth
-Excellent oral health (less risk of bacterial growth and infections)
-Less risk of tooth loss or damage, periodontal disease and other dental problems
-Full functionality of teeth as well as the upper and lower jaw
-An overall more confident and happy smile you can show off at all your events including weddings and engagements!
These are all excellent reasons to have your teeth examined for any dental problems that can even affect your overall health. Teeth that may need special attention to can include the following:
– Injured teeth from trauma
– Decaying or cracked teeth
– Lost teeth
– Worn-down teeth from erosion or grinding
– Improper bite
– Tooth sensitivity
– Chewing issues
– Old dental fillings, bridges, crowns or veneers
– People with conditions that can affect the alignment and health of their teeth
We inspect your teeth, gums, jaw joints, jaw and teeth alignment, as well as the color, shape and size of your teeth when determining which methods will be used to give you a photo-ready smile. We may use X-rays, photos and impressions of your upper and lower teeth and jaw to get more information. Treatments we can pursue include the following:
– Minor changes – such as dental crowns, fillings, bridges or veneers, including replacements of any of these options if needed – helps each tooth individually. Another simple change is teeth whitening which can dramatically brighten your smile for events.
– More extensive treatments include periodontal treatment (bone grafting, treating gum recession, osseous surgery, etc.), bite correction, dental implants (implant-supported bridges or dentures) and more depending on what you need for a better smile.
– Correct jaw alignment that can help achieve a happy and healthy smile that feels comfortable. Our team will help determine which course of action is needed for repair.
Prep for the wedding season by having Dr. Nicholas and her team of specialists get your desired look with full mouth reconstruction! Give our team here in Palm Desert, California, a call at 760-851-0314 if you have any questions about any of these treatments or would like to schedule an appointment. We are happy to help anyone here in Palm Desert, La Quinta, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs and neighboring communities of the Coachella Valley as well as any visitors from around the States. Give us a call today for more information!