This holiday season, restore your smile with cosmetic dentistry! No matter where you are going, you can always show off your bright smile with pride and joy at the office, social events and celebrations! Dr. Nicholas and her team can give you the dazzling smile you desire.
You may be wondering what kind of cosmetic treatments our office offers that will boost your self-confidence and help you smile more. Well, we can answer that for you! You can count on perfection from our experienced staff and Dr. Nicholas who has over 20 years of experience on her hands. Our cosmetic treatments include:
– Teeth Whitening: Our office proudly offers Zoom!® Teeth Whitening. This bleaching treatment lightens enamel and dentin discoloration to help you achieve the stunning smile of your dreams. Start off the new year with a bright and whiter smile (this does not lighten crowns, veneers or fillings).
– Dental Veneers: Do you have imperfections on your teeth that can’t be repaired? Dental veneers are a wonderful option to give you the pristine look you are seeking. They are cemented in place, so you don’t need to worry about them falling off. It is a very simple process and you can be in and out of the office in little to no time!
– Dental Crowns: These cover the entire visible portion of your tooth and take on the form of a natural tooth without any metal; they are also translucent in appearance. If you have a discolored or odd-shaped tooth, then dental crowns are a great tool for repair.
– Dental Bridges: Like dental crowns, these can take the form of natural teeth, cover a misshaped tooth and are also metal-free. Anchored to your teeth, they can cover a minimum of two teeth, replacing the need for surgery.
– Dental Implants: These natural-looking and artificial teeth are a great alternative when you’ve experienced tooth loss. They are the base for replacing your missing teeth and giving you a strong and healthy mouth.
Ring in the new year with a brilliant, new smile by coming into Palm Desert Center for Advanced Periodontics, Cosmetic, Sedation and Implant Dentistry today! By the end of your appointment, you will have the results you are looking for. Feel free to give Dr. Nicholas and her team of specialists a call at 760-851-0314, and we will set up a consultation for you.