When it comes to your smile, it’s often the first thing people notice about you, and that is important because it says a lot about who you are and what you value. Taking care of your appearance not only reflects who you are, but it gives you an avenue for feeling good about yourself and carrying yourself with confidence. And if you feel good, you smile more!
At Palm Desert Center for Advanced Periodontics, Cosmetic, Sedation and Implant Dentistry, our skilled dentist, Dr. Kalashini Miller and her team of specialists are here to help your smile look its best. Not only does Dr. Nicholas have over 20 years of expertise helping patients in Palm Desert, California, but she has spared no expense in outfitting her practice with the advanced dental technology available to allow you to potentially improve your smile quickly, effectively, and painlessly!
With the new year hovering on the horizon, there’s no better time to get the cosmetic treatments your deserve! Our cosmetic treatments can give you the smile you have always dreamed of, comfortably. Dr. Miller offers the following cosmetic treatments that can turn your smile around!
Cosmetic Dentistry Options
– Dental Bridges: Our metal-free bridges can cover two or more teeth comfortably and beautifully without using oral surgery.
– Dental Crowns: These metal-free “caps” replace the top of the tooth for a natural-looking restoration.
– Dental Implants: Our zirconium oxide ceramic dental implants replace the root and crown of a tooth to look and function like your natural tooth while also protecting the surrounding teeth.
– Dental Veneers: These durable wafer-thin shells are cemented over unsightly teeth for a flawless look in just one visit.
– Zoom!® Teeth Whitening: This whitening treatment whitens and brightens discolored dentin and tooth enamel in a fast, easy treatment.
– Bite Correction: By making adjustments to your natural teeth or providing oral rehabilitation with dental crowns, Dr. Miller can help you solve your bite issues with the help of her associate prosthodontists. Part of her team of specialists, they have extensive prosthodontic training and are experts in bite correction. This can also save you from incurring TMJ problems as well as facial pain.
– Full Mouth Reconstruction: This is done when there are multiple issues with your oral health and this complete dental treatment may employ various cosmetic treatment options to fully restore your smile. The result? Your smile will have improved function, appearance, and restored oral health. Treatments might involve a combination of any of the following: bridges, crowns dental implants, dentures or implant-supported dentures, fillings, and veneers.
So, whether you need just one cosmetic treatment or several to get the healthy, beautiful smile you want, Dr. Miller is happy to work with you and help you have a positive experience along the way with our sedation options to make you comfortable and ease.
If you are ready to make the leap to a brighter, more beautiful smile, we work with your dental insurance to help you get the treatment you need. If you live in the Palm Desert California or in the neighboring communities of Coachella Valley, La Quinta, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage and Palm Springs, please give us a call to learn more.
Give our office here in Palm Desert, California, a call at 760-851-0314 to set up your consultation and find out what options are best for your unique needs. Dr. Miller and the rest of her team at Palm Desert Center for Advanced Periodontics, Cosmetic, Sedation and Implant Dentistry are here for your smile so you can start out the new year in style!